Introducing Raymarine Quantum 2 Radar with Doppler collision avoidance technology. The Quantum 2 next generation CHIRP pulse compression radar by Raymarine provides superior target awareness at both long and extremely short ranges.
Using advanced Doppler processing, the system instantly highlights moving radar contacts and color codes them to indicate whether they are inbound or outbound. Quantum with Doppler makes it easy to discern potentially dangerous targets when navigating in high-traffic areas.
- Doppler moving target display allows for superior situational awareness at-a-glance
- Fully automatic MARPA target tracking, along with manual MARPA mode
- Adjustable TrueTrails target history shows the motion history of moving contacts
- CHIRP Pulse Compression detects contacts as close as 18-feet for zero-visibility navigation
- 24-mile range for early detection of traffic, navigation aids, landfall and weather
- Immediate awareness – Quantum starts up and is ready to go in seconds
- Superior interference rejection eliminates noise from other radars
- Simplified installation with Wi-Fi or thin wire network connectivity
- Easy upgrade – Quantum 2 fits the same bolt pattern as other Raymarine scanners
- Lightweight and easy to install – Quantum weighs up to 50% less than comparable magnetron radars
- Safe emissions – mount Quantum anywhere onboard
- Low power consumption for extended battery life under sail
Diameter | Height
541.0 mm | 209.5 mm Weight: 5.6 kg Supply voltage: Either 12 V dc or 24 V dc nominal
Minimum: 10.8 V dc | Maximum: 31.2 V dc
Power consumption: Transmit mode (maximum): 17 W | Standby mode: 7 W | Sleep mode (applies only to radars connected via Wi-Fi): 2 W Waterproofing: IPX6 Operating temperature range: -10°C to +55°C Storage temperature range: -25°C to +70°C Additional storage conditions: Store upright; do not block vents on underside Humidity: Up to 95% at 35°C Maximum wind speed: 100kts
Type: X-band solid-state transmitter with pulse compression technology Transmit frequency: 9354 MHz to 9446 MHz Peak power output: 20W Duplexer: Circulator Pulse widths (3 dB): 40 ns to 14.7 us Chirp lengths: Chirp lengths: 400 ns to 20 us Pulse reptition frequency: 1200 Hz to 4800 Hz Chirp bandwidth: Up to 32MHz Standby mode: Scanner rotation – OFF | Scanner transmission – OFF | Wi-Fi link – ON
Type: Patch array Beamwidth (nominal): Horizontal: 4.9° | Vertical: 20° Polarization: Horizontal Rotation speed: 24rpm nominal
Target Tracking: Tracking of 25 simultaneous MARPA and / or ARPA targets Target Filtering: True Motion mode identifies only those objects that are moving relative to the vessel
Radar Type: Quantum 2 with Doppler MFD Compatibility Axiom and Axiom Pro Perfect for Sailboats, RIBs, and smaller powerboats Type Solid State CHIRP Pulse Compression with Doppler target tracking Range Performance 24NM Performance Lightweight and easy to install. Excellent short and long range performance. Detect targets as close as 18ft Automatic Bird Mode No MARPA Target Tracking Yes
There are no reviews yet.